1) Poor eyesight.
2) Easily startled.
3) Covered with thick skin.
3) Small brain relative to body size.
4) Unable to communicate with humans.
5) Reliant on external energy source to maintain body temperature.
6) Large physical size becomes a liability.
7) Marked decline in the ability to reproduce.
8) Will eat own young.
9) Inadequate response to climate change.
10) Unable to compete successfully with smaller, warm-blooded creatures.
"dinosaurs didn't think they were going extinct either..."
_ 30 -