12.2.09

The Record Industry Association of America






I haven't checked lately to see if if the RIAA has managed to maintain it's position as the most hated corporate body in the US lately... mostly because I don't care.

I don't care if they are number one, or number ten or number ninety-three or if they have fallen off the chart altogether. I don't really care what this gang of thugs says, thinks, spouts, spins, blasphemes or otherwise hurls at people for whom music is not Product but soul food.

I know they are dangerous. I know they have inflicted tremendous damage on artists and other innocents, including people who's only 'crime' was downloading the wrong sequence of ones and zeros.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks they are vile.
Stupid.
Arrogant.
Ignorant.
Dishonest.
Deceitful.






















































































-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment